Friday, January 23, 2009

Day Four

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm so sad right now. My daddy just told me I'll probably have to wipe my in tire computers hard drive and start from scratch :( I've copied and removed 3.5 years of photos and that still wasn't *good* enough. My husband showed up with his box truck today and backed it up to the garage. I think my jaw dropped to the floor when I seen 10 T.V.'s. His newest business adventure .. Scrapping out old televisions and computers. He's filled out an application with the state of California, he's just waiting for approval. Fingers crossed this business adventure .. puts money in our pockets instead of take from our pockets!

3 comments:

Jo said...

I think I'd go mad! Good luck with your 'puter!!!

Kelly said...

Hopefully you can get your computer working right again. And lol at all those tv's.

Anonymous said...

Wow! I could use a couple of those tv's right now! lmao Good luck with it!!