Monday, January 26, 2009

Day Seven

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Well, when it rains it pours! I lost my internet today, and have been patiently waiting for my husband to get home with his blackberry so I could connect from that to his laptop! Well .. earlier today, he showed up with yet another truck load of yes oh yes more T.V.'s!!! Oh my god they were the biggest television sets I've ever seen! He was approved today from the state, and as of tonight, he has a wear house to store all these darn t.v's in. So please fingers crossed that finnally we have a business that finnally puts money into our pockets, we really need that!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will cross all of my limbs for you. LOL! I hope his new business venture pays out in the end!

Cathi said...

Yikes, that's a truckload of TV's alright!! Fingers crossed that this is the money maker for you all xoxo

Kate and Steve said...

OMG those TVs are freaking huge! This better work for him LOL you poor thing. Very glad his got a warehouse now!

Micah said...

I hope everything works out for the best! At least you'll always have access to a tv!! ;) Seriously, I wish you the best!

Teenie Russell said...

Oh wow, lots of TVs! Hope it all works out, fingers crossed xxx

Rebecca said...

I hope it works out for you sweetie! :)

Melissa said...

Wow! Thats alot of T.V's!! I will cross my fingers for you!! I really hope this business works out for you guys!

Aimee said...

y'all should see the inside of my garage! Some of those tvs were too tall to go in! They came from a indy race car track. The little ones for kids n such. They were there monitors! Insaine. Ill try for a pic of my garage.

Kelly said...

Wow!! More tv's?? lol. I'm glad he'll be able to store them somewhere else now, and I hope it pays off in the end for you.

Tiffany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiffany said...

Oh babe you know I will have my fingers crossed that this will work out. GOOD LUCK

Lou said...

What on earth is he doing with all the TV's?!?!?!

Chrissy said...

I'm hoping this works out for you guys!!

Aimee said...

lol lou :) hes been aprroved by the state of California to recycle them for money. Anyone can take them in and have them recycled but you have to have a permit to make money off it.