Saturday, January 31, 2009

Day Twelve

Photobucket

Oh boy! When I got in the house yesterday after school, I checked Tyler's backpack. In it was a letter for the 100 days of school project. The children are suppose to create, make, build something out of 100 things. So off to Micheals we went. We couldn't find ANYTHING he wanted to do! I suggested many things. 100 stickers on a poster board, 100 sea shells on a rope, ect. None of that was COOL enough for him! So he finds this boat. Low and behold, it has 100 pieces exactly! So we are in the middle now of building his boat. We still have to paint the bottom and figure out how on earth to get the sails on. Its due Monday, so we have today and tomorrow to finish it. Needless to say, I was up until 2 am trying to get the darn thing together, gluing and painting. Tyler helped me oh yes he did, but I sent him off to bed around 11. He's very excited to do the painting today. A boat built out of 100 pieces of wood for his 100 days of school project!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Tyler that is going to be the coolest project in class!!! I love it. I can't wait to see it done.

Julia said...

That is so awesome! The girls 100 day projects were nowhere near that cool LOL I can't wait to see it finished!

Cathi said...

OMG AWESOME!!!! I want to see the finished product! What a great idea, and I agree.. that will be THE coolest project in his class!

Kate and Steve said...

Good on him - thats an awesome project to choose!
Better than some poster with 100 stickers that some other uncool kids are making LOL LOL LOL

Michelle said...

You are Mom of the Year! I sent brian to school with 100 jellybeans LMAO! ;)

Teenie Russell said...

That's a lot of sticks!!!