Friday, February 6, 2009

Pizza Pizza

Photobucket
Day Eighteen:
Since Jason has been working nights, Tyler and I have decided that we are going to try new recipies. Jason is the worlds pickiest eater, and I cant even cook with onion powder! So we have the same dinners all the time and its old. Well, Thursday night was our first night trying new things. We made mini meatloaf with BBQ sauce in the center and topped with cheese. It was FAB! Last night, I wanted to make home made Pizza. My father use to make it, not offten, but when he did it was soo good! This is our home made pizza, and it turned out really good! Not quite as good as I remember my fathers, but he says its just cause my memory is getting poopy in my old age HA HA!!

5 comments:

Chrissy said...

Oh that looks so yummy! I can never get the crust to turn out right! LOL

Buster said...

Looks pretty dog gone good to me Aim

Jennifer said...

Looks delish!!!

Teenie Russell said...

Yummy! Pizza!!!

Lou said...

that looks so so yummy - hmm wonder if Evie wants Pizza today...