Wednesday, March 4, 2009

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

Day Forty-Four
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Oh My LORD! I've had a really bad day! It started this morning, my speakers to my computer decided to not work anymore. Really been a long time coming. So I get the girls ready to go to the grocery store for dinner. While there they were good, it was at the check out, they wanted candy but didnt want ANYTHING there, I swear I picked up every single piece of candy on the shelf and they didnt want any of them. I think the cashier could tell my frustrations so she went to get them a balloon. Well she got different colors and gave Savannah the pink one and Cheyenne the red one. Sooo starts the fight. I sat in the parking lot at the grocery store for 45 minutes because Cheyenne wouldn't stay buckled in her car seat, she kept unbuckling it, I wasnt about to drive down the highway doing 80 and have her unbuckle. She was throwing a fit because she wanted the PINK balloon. Finally having enough I just get in the car and drive home. They are both screaming and fighting the entire way. One had the balloon with a death grip and the other had the string pulling it. So this is them in my driveway, screaming and fighting over the pink balloon. Uhh...I just tried to merge the two pictures together, there car seats are really not that close together :)

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

I'm sorry you had a bad day!! (Kaleigh had that same outfit- the teal one).

Teenie Russell said...

Oh poor you, such as star for coping with twins! (I didn't even notice the car seats overlapping each other until you mentioned it, lol)

Teenie Russell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lou said...

OMG - I know battles like this with my stepkids.. hope they sorted out their differences xx