Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring is in the Air

Day Fourty-One
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
We had a beautiful Southern California day today. Sunny and in the mid 80's! Savannah fell asleep on the couch, and Cheyenne played so hard outside with the neighbor girl Ashley. When we came inside, Savannah woke up and Cheyenne passed out almost immediately on the floor! HA-HA! She was tired! I also must add that today is my step-daughter Kaitlyn's 13th Birthday! She lives in a different state than we do, but I love and miss her soooo much! Happy Birthday First Born!!!

5 comments:

Amber said...

Awwww....cute! I wish it was in the 80s here...it's snowing!

Teenie Russell said...

how sweet! I'm used to the temperature being in Celsius, so I was thinking this is 2009, not the 80's! :-P

Aimee said...

lol Teenie I added a time/temp in both F and C just for you :D

Lou said...

omg - that temp is VACATION hot to me!!!
yesterday we managed a balmy 14C (57F) here in the UK lol

Tiffany said...

Nothing like a good day of hard play and a great nap