Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Day Nine

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

8 years ago today, I went on my first date. I was taken to Prime Quarter stake house in Janesville, Wisconsin. I was swept off my feet. I knew I loved him the first time I seen him. I knew I would marry him, the day his daughter asked him to wipe her butt HA HA! We have had our ups and our downs, and Im sure there is many more to come. I wouldn't imagine going threw life with out this man in it. He is everything to me. I love him deeply.

Aimee Michael + Jason Grace = True Love

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

♥So sweet♥

Cathi said...

What a beautiful photo of you two Aimee... very sweet :D And hehehe Cheyenne is too funny putting shoes on a cow!

Tiffany said...

I love it~~ SO SWEET

Stephenie said...

What a beautifully sweet picture!

Melissa said...

Awww how sweet!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a sweet pic of the two of you! Adorable!

Michelle said...

Great pics Aimee! So sweet! And I love the cow with the shoes! :)