Thursday, January 29, 2009

Day Ten

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Today Cheyenne while in my room watching Horten Hears a Who; thought that her silly looking cow, needed to wear some shoes, so he could come along to the store with us :) Ahh to have the imagination of a two year old HA!

And then I went into the bathroom after getting everyone dress to go off to the grocery store (Jason has the day off again!) and low and behold my CAT drinking from my toilet! This is not the first time I've caught her up there, but HA HA at least its clean! GROOOOOSSSSS!!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

7 comments:

Chrissy said...

Is that Savannah or Cheyenne? That is too cute! I love how you captured the picture too!

And too funny at the kitty!!

Aimee said...

lmao its Cheyenne, I fixed it :) Thank you :D

Anonymous said...

LOL! loving the shoes, and eww at your cat! i guess its tasty to them huh? haha

Julia said...

My cat does the same thing!! I can't stand when one of the girls forgets to put the toilet lid down and I find him in there. It's so gross lol

Tiffany said...

I love the cow pic. Kids do the silliest stuff.

Cats ya gotta love them haha

Kate and Steve said...

I thought that first pic was hilarious, I couldnt work out who all the feet belonged to... then I saw the kitty pic and it was even funnier LOL!!!

Melissa said...

LOL i love the shoes!! Thats too cute!