Monday, February 2, 2009

Day Fourteen

Savannah
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Cheyenne
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Last night I checked my mail, and the twins got there magazines from Highlights. They were super into them and wanted pencils to color in them. Well there daddy promised to bring them home a coloring book and crayons today. So when he got home this morning, he walked in the door empty handed, and Vannah asks .. "Where my cayons Jas?" (she calls him jas because I call him jas) anyways, he gives me the oh my god they remembered, and so I add yeah, well there not babies anymore. Sooo..I took them to the dollar store with my change in my purse and bought them there coloring book and crayons. Out side of the store, there was a horse that both really wanted to ride. And so is my picture of the day. My beautiful girls having a blast on this horse! There from my cell phone, so quality sucks sorry.

5 comments:

Lou said...

awww cuties!

Michelle said...

I didn't think your quality sucked at all! They're so cute! :)

Kate and Steve said...

Cool, glad daddy forgot the books so they can ride the horsie!

Cathi said...

GIddy up girls!! Great photos from your phone Aimee!

Julia said...

So cute!! I think your phone takes better pictures than my digi camera LMAO