Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Trip to the Store & Finnally Done!

Day Fifty-One
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
The girls, Sadie and I went to Petco today. The food that I was told to buy, she wont eat, and of course I bought a whole case of it. I took it back and got a special formual made for baby puppies. She LOVES this kind, but again here is my Savannah being little mommy to little Sadie :)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
A really good friend of mines friend had a baby a few months back. She wanted to make some announcements, and asked me to do them for her. It was a while to communicate and getting pictures right, changing pictures for other ones, ect .. plus Im kinda busy girl HA .. but here is the final product. Pretty darn good I do believe for my first one. What do you think?

3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Aww Savannah and Sadie are so cute together! And I love the announcement! Great job!

Teenie Russell said...

Well done on the card, it looks great!

Lou said...

it's a fab card hun - you should be proud