Sunday, March 22, 2009

Out of the loop!

Days 52-64
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I taught the twins how to eat a oreo cookie with milk lol it was really messy but lots of fun
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I think if I had to walk a mile in my husbands shoes, Id be 6ft under by now. The man is amazing.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Savannah passed out so sweetly with Sadie nestled in her lap..just too cute!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Cheyenne ... she just does make me smile, every day!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
When I was little, my mom use to call me SunShine. I have started this with my little Vannah Bear. Not intentional, but she is my sunshine, she can light up a dark room the second she walks into it, warm and loving, just my little sunshine!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SPRING HAS SRPUNG!
I dont have pictures for every day, I've missed over 10 days worth. I am sorry, I just got extreamly busy! I did my spring cleaning, and really glad thats all done with. It took me an entire week to do it! I have some pictures, and I got new masks, so I was giving them the test out on my photos HA-HA. Enjoy, I'll be back into the swing of things soon.

2 comments:

Teenie Russell said...

I love Oreos!!! no milk for me though.
The calla Lillies are beautiful too. I had them at my wedding and part of my bouquet.
Glad your house is clean, wanna come do my house next? :-D

Lou said...

lovely catch up pics - mmmm oreo's lol

your girls are so special x x